SMART EMBEDDED SYSTEMS is completely focused on developing state of the art solutions for our customers. We have highly experienced team of engineers with expertise in various biometric technologies, industrial control, automobile, medical devices, and consumer electronics.
- TI, Atmel, ST, Microchip, Intel, NXP etc.
- List of processors: DSP, ARM, 8086, and 8031 family
- Device drivers for various operating systems such as Windows and Linux
- List of Operating systems: Windows, Linux, MAC, WINCE and Android
- We have worked with USB, SPI, Ethernet, RS 232
- Tools: We have worked with the following tools:
- Development tools: In circuit- emulators/debuggers
- SDKs, DDKs, Visual Studio, VB, Softice
- Various Biometric applications and Device SDK
- Languages: C, C++, Assembly, Java
- We have hardware design experience with several microcontrollers, ARM processors such as TI, ST, ATMEL, Microchip and others
- In addition we can design Carrier Boards for DAVE's Systems on Modules (SOMs).
- We have worked with fingerprint sensors both touch and swipe and have successfully ported NEC and Fujitsu algorithms on TI's 5507 platform.
- We have developed a variety of biometric based applications dealing with password management and network security.
Our Core Competency:
SES showed the working demo of our 9600/1200 bps modem functionality at the FieldComm Working Group July meeting in Berlin, Germany.
Smart Embedded Systems specializes in designing with Microchip products. Visit the Microchip Technology web site for more information by clicking here.